My blogger and IRL friend Haley at Les Petites Joies recently tagged me in her post "6 Things in 6 Minutes." Yay for blog games!
answered six questions in her post [Emily tagged her], and then she tagged six people with six of her
own questions, and now we're supposed to pay it forward. Fun!”
|Both an answer and a question ... Butter Pecan Ice Cream via Pinterest.|
Haley’s Six Questions:
1. What is your greatest extravagance?
Spending money on coffee. Since I am a freelancer, I like to get my creative juices flowing at the corner coffee shop — wherever that may be in the town I currently find myself.
2. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I say, “You know what I mean?” too much. I think it stems from Oma saying it. But she had an excuse. She was trying to form sentences in her second language, English.
3. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what do you think it would be?
I don’t know … Once, I decided that if I were ice cream I would be Butter Pecan. Traditional, Southern, unique, classic in style and just a little nutty.
4. What is your most treasured possession?
My two rings that are worth nothing monetarily but so much personally. My mom made two rings in high school. They are identical but with different stones. Oma had one that was green and mine is gold. My mom made them and Oma and me matched, very special. After Oma passed away, I got her ring and now the set is very special to me.
5. Which talent would you most like to have?
Sing. I am so bad at singing.
6. What is your motto?
Lazy people work the hardest. So true.
Ok here are my six questions …
1) If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be?
2) Favorite holiday?
3) Current Netflix binge?
4) What is something you are good at?
5) What is something you learned the hard way?
6) Something about your best friend that makes you jealous?
For these six ladies … or anyone else who wants to hop on?
Stacey at Risotto and Mistletoe
Kristin at The Great American Bakery Hunt
Kristen at A Few Good Meals
Julie at Engaged With A Cause
Fannie at Fannie, Darling
My nominator, who does not have to answer again :), Haley